Junior Licensed Property Manager
Are you excited about building a successful long-term career in real estate? Rent It Furnished is a technology-forward provider of Luxury Rental Properties and Full Property Management Services across Canada. With locations in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and New York, our company has been rapidly expanding both organically and through acquisition since 2009. We currently represent over 4,000 luxury rentals and are poised for continuous rapid growth. To support our service expansion for 2021, we are bringing on a Junior Licensed Property Manager to our Yaletown location!
- Do you want to take your expertise and knowledge to a new level and are not afraid of challenges?
- Do you strive to do a great job and take pride in your deliverables?
- Do you feel rewarded in getting things done on time and with attention to detail?
- Do you like working as part of a team but enjoy independent decision-making?
- Are you currently licensed as a Rental Property Manager in BC?
- Do you have at least one year of proven experience successfully managing furnished and unfurnished luxury suites?
- Do you have a valid driving license and reliable vehicle?
- Sound like you? Keep reading!
Who Will Succeed in This Role and With Our Company:
- Savvy Problem Solver: You are naturally inquisitive and always on the lookout for better solutions. You are entrepreneurial in your approach and solutions. Opportunities for improvement come to you naturally, quickly and easily. You easily find the opportunity in a challenging situation, and you enjoy adding value by solving for the root cause of the issue.
- Good Energy and Positive Outlook: You are known for the good energy you bring into a room and your ability to see things in a positive, “glass half full” perspective. You are not easily pushed off-kilter; you know how to bring a sense of humour and lightness to challenging situations.
- Collaborative: You believe that when everyone plays to their strengths (and to their highest excitement), teams and companies can exceed all expectations and set new standards for an industry. This is our goal. You naturally seek input from others and enjoy contributing at a high level to a united team of experts where deliverables are expected to be outstanding.
- Accountable: Your team can always count on you. You naturally take responsibility and deliver on your commitments and targets. You are results-driven, enjoy being held accountable (and measured) and have a high standard for the quality of the work you deliver. When problems arise, you quickly confront issues with proposed solutions to be solved before we are up against a deadline.
We are looking for an ambitious property manager who would like to propel their career working in the industry-leading company. Here are the details:
- You will be managing a small but consistently growing portfolio of beautiful properties
- You will be working with owners and tenants to deliver exceptional results in all aspects of the property management
- You will be providing senior property managers with some administrative support
- You will be coached and supported by a hands-on Division Manager
- You have no set office hours and a flexible schedule
- You are provided with a state-of-the-art Tier 1 ERP/CRM System
- You are supported by an excellent accounting, marketing and leasing team. You do not have to show properties to prospective tenants yourself. The Leasing Team will take care of that!
- You are provided with a company iPhone, computer and private desk in our Yaletown office (with no desk fees)
If this sounds enticing and you want to be a part of a company that invests in its foundation, brand, and people, we want to hear from you. Please send us your resume and cover letter.
Expected start date: Immediate
Salary: Generous compensation with a performance-based bonus and benefits.