Leasing Team – 1 Position(s) – Open
Looking for an Experienced & Top Producing Leasing Agent specializing in Luxury and Furnished Rentals – MUST be fluent in French & English
Who is Rent it Furnished?
Rent it Furnished is the leading provider of luxury residential leasing and property management services in Canada. We have recently launched our Montreal office and are looking to expand our team with an experienced, bi-lingual agent! With over 4000 Rental properties listed with Rent it Furnished, we work with tenants and owners of luxury rental properties in Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver and New York.
Our Montreal offices are located in the bustling Old Port of Montreal and everyday we manage rental inquiries, meet with clients, show beautiful and sometimes very exclusive residences, finalize leases and manage these properties with outstanding results. Our Leasing agents thrive in a busy environment, prospect for new properties to add to our inventory and actively match tenant inquiries to our properties. We are a very busy office!
We operate with excellence.
This is a very fast paced, exciting and flexible position with a great base salary, aggressive monthly bonuses for growing your portfolio. This is a contract position which will evolve into full time employment with our company.
What is the Job?
Your primary responsibility will to grow and manage our Luxury Property Management portfolio in Montreal. This position is primarily focused on your ability to sell property management and tenant placement services to owners of luxury and furnished properties in the downtown Montreal area and to manage a growing portfolio of these rental properties.
- You will be working out of our Montreal office as part of our Property Management and Leasing team
- You will be selling our services for leasing and full management services to owners of high end investment properties in the general Downtown Montreal Area.
- You will be managing the properties assigned to your portfolio for which you will provide tenant screening, move in/outs, lease execution, emergency & maintenance management, inventory reports etc.
- You will be expected to meet monthly targets in new accounts generated for full property management services (for which you will receive lucrative monthly bonuses)
- You must have at minimum 2 years of property management experience and a solid understanding of Quebec Tenancy Law.
- You must love the hustle, be great at cold calling clients and be driven to close business!
- The company provides you with an iPhone, laptop/tablet, parking allowance and great office environment at 500 Place d’Armes
- we provide you with training on our systems, our services and in selling our tenant placement and full management services. It is important to note that sales training is not provided.
- We run a fantastic ERP/CRM that automates our processes and allows your sales and tasks to be easily tracked and organized online. You are mobile and efficient.
- We manage hundreds of rental properties, represent over 4000 luxury rentals in Canada and work with some incredible companies and people.
- We have a fantastic company culture and you would be an instrumental part to building our Property management division in this fabulous city.
- Your are not capped in any of your bonuses and earning potential is easily in the 6 figures for those who excel in closing new accounts.
- This role is flexible and can develop into a full-time leasing/sales only position or a full time property management role as our Montreal office expands.
Who will Succeed in this Role and with our Company:
We are looking for a superstar who has solid sales and some property management experience, preferably in the furnished rental space, but is especially excited by growing a portfolio and closing new accounts. This position is a very lucrative opportunity for a great salesperson, who is not scared to make phone calls and loves managing luxury properties.
Be a part of an organization that invests in their foundation, brand and people!
If the above job description appeals to you and you have the adequate experience, please contact us with a cover letter and resume. We thank all applicants, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Extended health care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Bonus scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Sales : 1 year (Required)
- Residential property management in Quebec : 1 year (Required)