Unfurnished 2 Bed  1 Bath  Garden Suite  700 sq. ft.

Lonsdale North Vancouver Unfurnished Basement Suite Rental on 18th Street West – Upscale 2 Bedroom Basement Suite with In-Suite Laundry and Granite Counters

$2,085 /month

Available: Apr 1, 2019

322 18th Street West, #GS
North Vancouver

Inquire Now

Leasing Agent

Jamil Jutha

Apply for this Property

This unfurnished two bedroom basement suite in North Vancouver has been finished to the highest standard throughout, and offers contemporary living accommodation in the heart of the ever popular Lonsdale neighbourhood. The jewel in the crown of this property has got to be the contemporary kitchen, complete with glistening granite counters, chic two tone cabinetry and intricate tiling. The breakfast bar is gently illuminated by four pendant lights, where you can relax in one of the four bar stools and watch the flat screen TV – all included for your enjoyment. In the bedrooms you find the same neutral tones that are featured throughout the rest of the rental, making for a peaceful and calming space. Both bedrooms benefit from extra storage, with the master boasting a fitted closet with mirrored sliding doors, and the second bedroom a small walk-in closet. In the bathroom you’ll see that beautiful stone coloured tiles adorn the floors and walls, while there’s also an elegant glass fronted walk-in shower. This rental includes in-suite laundry for your convenience. Located in Central Lonsdale, you’ll be within easy reach of all the shops, restaurants, bars and transport links on Lonsdale Avenue, but will be able to enjoy the peace and quiet of this residential neighbourhood. Truly this unfurnished two bedroom basement suite offers best of both worlds! If you have a vehicle then parking is on-street. Your rent includes basic cable, internet, water, and 70% off gas and electricity/hydro (tenants must pay the remaining 30%). A one time move out cleaning fee of $195 applies. If you have a pet then good news, this property is pet friendly. Rent it Furnished provides professional Property Management services in Vancouver and Toronto. Not all properties listed with us are professionally managed by our brokerage and pricing, terms and availability is subject to change.

Included

  • Internet
  • Water
  • Cable (Basic)

Pets

Pet-Friendly

Parking

Street Parking

Availability

Annual Lease

Property ID

71628

Features

  • Stainless Steel Appliances
  • Marble/Tile Flooring
  • Flat Screen TV
  • In-suite Laundry
  • East Facing
  • Granite Counters
  • In-suite Storage/Pantry
  • Walk-In Closet