Inside Sales Representative
Rent It Furnished is a technology-forward provider of Luxury Rental Properties and Full Property Management Services across Canada. With locations in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and New York, our company has been rapidly expanding both organically and through acquisition since 2009. We currently represent over 4,000 luxury rentals and are poised for continuous rapid growth. We are seeking an experienced Inside Sales Representative to join our Toronto team and play an integral role in our 2022 expansion plans. This position will be based on-site out of our office in Toronto’s Fashion District.
Do you align with our company’s values?
Good Energy & Positive Outlook: You are known for the good energy you bring into a room. People enjoy working and being around you. You are not easily pushed off kilter and you know how to bring a professional attitude, a sense of humor and some lightness to challenging situations.
Savvy Problem Solver: You are naturally inquisitive, entrepreneurial in your approach and always on the lookout for better solutions. Opportunities for improvement come to you naturally, quickly, and easily. You see the upside in a challenging situation and you enjoy adding value by solving for the root cause of the issue with the optimal outcome in mind.
Collaborative: You believe that when experts work together and everyone plays to their strengths, a company can exceed expectations and set new standards for an industry. This is our goal. You naturally seek input from others and enjoy contributing at a high level to a united team of experts where deliverables are expected to be outstanding.
Accountable: Your team can always count on you. You naturally take responsibility and deliver on your commitments and targets. You are results-driven, enjoy being held accountable (and being measured) and have a high standard for the quality of work you deliver. When problems arise, you quickly and proactively confront issues with proposed solutions to be solved ahead of deadline.
If that sounds like you, read on!
Skills and Experience:
- You thrive in a fast-paced office environment where collaboration and problem-solving is required to close business.
- You love a busy schedule that includes high volume of customer interactions via email, calls and chat resulting in closed deals, referrals and happy clients.
- You are tech-savvy and have experience working with CRMs (HubSpot experience is a bonus)
- You are known to provide great customer service and thrive on closing business and meeting targets.
- You have previous experience working in a Contact/Call Centre or in a fast-paced service industry where a sense of urgency and professionalism is required to get the job done.
- You are known for being detail-oriented, customer service-focused, reliable, and accountable for your deliverables.
- You have a keen interest in real estate and the rental industry and have future ambitions to advance your career in the high-end leasing industry.
- You are a seasoned sales representative with a proven track record for exceeding targets.
- You are articulate, professional and have a great command of spoken and written English. (French is an asset).
- You naturally have a “can-do” attitude and are known to be resourceful, finding opportunities in challenges and contributing to a healthy team environment.
- In this role you will be working from our Toronto office supporting the leasing team with a high volume of client interactions (via CRM, phone, email and chat) to prequalify inquiries, funnel clients to appropriate agents and assist clients with virtual leasing transactions to close business.
- Working with the leasing team, you will be the first contact for tenant and owner inquiries requiring strong customer service, writing skills and sales ability. The role requires you to suggestively upsell our services (lease-ups and full property management for luxury rentals) as well as suggest appropriate rental options and lease units to our tenant clientele.
- You will be working with tenants for long and short-term rentals and complete the leases for these properties virtually. Any in-person appointments will be passed off to a Leasing Agent.
- Some cold-calling, referral management, and business development will be required.
A day in the role of an I.S.R.:
- Working independently in our Toronto office, you will proactively engage with clients through different communication channels to deliver an outstanding customer service experience, making every client interaction an exceptional one.
- Oversee incoming customer communications via our website, email, live chat, telephone, and social media channels.
- Educate and assist clients about our services, processes, and website capabilities.
- Be the first point of contact to handle and resolve customer inquiries and/or complaints.
- Be resourceful with the ability to leverage tools and resources to find the right answers, while cultivating and maintaining relationships with internal and external clients to work as one team.
- Complete and file lease agreements and listing contracts to support our sales and marketing teams.
What you can expect from Rent It Furnished:
- Support by a hands-on Sales Manager and leasing team of which you are part of.
- The flexibility to manage your own schedule of appointments.
- State-of-the-art Tier 1 ERP and CRM System (HubSpot) to manage your leads, communications, clients and tasks.
- Support from an experienced accounting, marketing, and property management team with whom you will work closely
- A company phone, computer and private desk in our Toronto office.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Company events
Schedule: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Work remotely: No – This position is required in our office.
Residential leasing: 1 year (required)
Furnished rental: 1 year (preferred)
Sales: 1 year (preferred)