Our tremendous growth rate has created an opportunity for a high-functioning receptionist and office administrator to join our Vancouver team. If you love working in a busy office, can multitask better than anyone you know and have a stellar can-do attitude, please read on.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- A min of 2 years’ proven sales success in the Vancouver area real estate market (specifically the downtown core and preferably working with investment clients)
- Solid understanding of investment real estate concepts, cap rates and ROI calculations
- Proven ability and track record of converting warm and cold calling into sales
- Established history of cultivating relationships and sales from an existing client base
- Superb client relationship building skills and an outstanding work ethic
- Desire to work as part of a team within a group of top performers
- Very strong understanding of the Real Estate Act of BC and ability to work with little supervision.
- Desire to be held accountable for measurable performance and exceeding minimum sales standards on a monthly basis
- It is also important to understand that the company and this position alike will be marketing, representing & selling the services provided by our company only. We are committed to team work and building the value of our brand while supporting each individual agent as a member of our collective team. The successful candidate will not be autonomously trading in real estate outside of the parameters of this position.
Who will Succeed in this Role and with our Company:
We define A Players as self-motivated individuals with an intrinsic need to succeed who require little supervision, love to be measured and consistently exceed minimum standards. Our rules of the game are simple and powerful:
- We do it Right, and we do the Right thing
- We always do What we can, and the Most we can to add Value
- We work as a Team– Respect, Appreciation and Accountability govern our conduct
- We become part of the Solution and act with Urgency
- We understand that not everyone is suited for or ready for this level of commitment. If you are willing to commit to the above values & principles, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company.
What we Offer:
- Consistent lead generation & existing client base
- Supportive, energetic team and beautiful office environment
- All marketing, accounting, broker and administration support is provided
- Private desk, computer and company cell phone
- Superb ERP/CRM software to manage sales process and client management
- Expenses are paid by the company – no desk fees, conveyancing fees or office/supply fees
- Company pays for all MLS fees, monthly real estate board fees, signage and business cards
- Fantastic corporate culture with continuous opportunity for growth and career advancement
- Paid vacation time and medical benefits
This is a full-time employment position providing a competitive base salary, aggressive monthly commissions, quarterly and annual bonuses, paid vacation time and benefits. Parking and cell phone expenses are paid by the company as are all MLS fees, monthly real estate board fees, signage and business cards.