Rent It Furnished is a technology-forward provider of Luxury Rental Properties and Full Property Management Services across Canada. With locations in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and New York, our company has been rapidly expanding both organically and through acquisition since 2009. We currently represent over 4000 luxury rentals and are poised for continuous rapid growth. To support our expansion plans for 2021, we are looking for an ambitious sales leader to join our Toronto team! We are located in the bustling King West Entertainment District and every day we meet with clients, show beautiful and sometimes very exclusive residences, finalize leases and manage these properties with outstanding results. We operate with excellence. This is a very fast paced, exciting and flexible position with a base salary, commission draw and great income potential through monthly bonuses and commissions.
Do you align with our Company’s Values?
Good Energy & Positive Outlook: You are known for the good energy you bring into a room and people enjoy working and being around you. You are not easily pushed off kilter and even in difficult situations, you know how to bring a professional attitude, a sense of humor and some lightness to challenging situations.
Savvy Problem Solver: You are naturally inquisitive and always on the lookout for better solutions. You are entrepreneurial in your approach and solutions; and opportunities for improvement come to you naturally, quickly, and easily. You easily find the opportunity in a challenging situation, and you enjoy adding value by solving for the root cause of the issue with the optimal outcome in mind.
Collaborative: You believe that when experts work together and everyone plays to their strengths, a company can exceed all expectations and set new standards for an industry. This is our goal. You naturally seek input from others and enjoy contributing at a high level to a united team of experts where deliverables are expected to be outstanding.
Accountable: Your team can always count on you. You naturally take responsibility and deliver on your commitments and targets. You are results driven, enjoy being held accountable (and measured) and have a high standard for the quality of the work you deliver. When problems arise, you quickly confront issues with proposed solutions to be solved before we are up against a deadline.
If you answered yes to all the questions above, read on!
Who we are looking for:
· You a seasoned sales representative with a proven track record of exceeding your targets
· You are a self-motivated individual with experienced in cold calling and business development
· You thrive in a fast-paced environment and love a busy schedule that includes a lot of deals closing weekly.
· You enjoy fostering long-lasting relationships with your clients and your team by providing an excellent customer experience.
· You enjoy collaborating with a team of professionals to provide truly outstanding results for your clients even when things needs to move quickly
· You naturally have a “can-do” attitude and the ability to find opportunities in challenges
· You are known for being extremely reliable and accountable for your deliverables!
What is expected from you:
· You are expected to meet monthly sales targets with new listings, Management Contract Sales and in Rental Revenues generated.
· You will sell our services for lease-ups and full management services to owners of high-end investment property in the general Downtown Toronto Area.
· Cold calling, referral management and business development will be required of you
· You will be working with and showing rental properties to tenants for long- and short-term rentals and completing the leases for these properties.
· You will be cultivating your own leads, and pursuing company provided tenant & Owner leads daily.
· You are articulate, professional and have a great command of written English.
· You are tech-savvy and use social media to promote yourself as a professional with our company and in our industry.
· You have a valid driving license, a reliable vehicle and easily commute between appointments.
What you can expect from Rent It Furnished:
· You are supported by a hands-on Sales Manager and leasing team of which you are part of.
· You have the flexibility to manage your own schedule of appointments.
· You are provided with a state-of-the-art Tier 1 ERP and CRM System to manage your leads, clients, appointments and tasks.
· You are supported by an excellent accounting, marketing and property management team with whom you work closely
· You are provided with a company iPhone, computer and private desk in our Toronto office.
· You are paid performance bonuses monthly which contribute in large part to your six figure income.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Extended health care
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Residential leasing: 1 year (required)
Furnished rental: 1 year (preferred)
Sales: 1 year (preferred)