Leasing Agent – Fluent in Mandarin
Rent it Furnished Realty is looking for a Top Producing Leasing Agent! First year income Expectations: $85,000 – $130,000 (Base, commissions, monthly bonuses) plus medical benefits, generous paid vacation time and ability to set your own schedule.
Do the following values describe you?
- Savvy Problem Solver: You are naturally inquisitive and always on the lookout for better solutions. You are entrepreneurial in your approach and solutions; and opportunities for improvement come to you naturally, quickly, and easily. You easily find the opportunity in a challenging situation, and you enjoy adding value by solving for the root cause of the issue.
- Good Energy & Positive Outlook: You are known for the good energy you bring into a room and your ability to see things in a positive, “glass half full” perspective. You are not easily pushed off kilter and even in difficult situations, you know how to bring a sense of humor and some lightness to challenging situations.
- Collaborative: You believe that when everyone plays to their strengths (and to their highest excitement), teams and companies can exceed all expectations and set new standards for an industry. This is our goal. You naturally seek input from others and enjoy contributing at a high level to a united team of experts where deliverables are expected to be outstanding.
- Accountable: Your team can always count on you. You naturally take responsibility and deliver on your commitments and targets. You are results driven, enjoy being held accountable (and measured) and have a high standard for the quality of the work you deliver. When problems arise, you quickly confront issues with proposed solutions to be solved before we are up against a deadline.
If you answered yes to all the questions above, read on!
What is expected from you:
- You will be working with property owners & tenants to secure long and short-term rentals and selling our tenant placement and full property management services
- You are currently licensed in Trading or Property Management with the Real Estate Council of BCYou have your own car and a valid divers’ license
- And you are financially motivated, a team player and understand that natural sales ability matters!
- Must be fluent in Mandarin
What you can expect from Rent It Furnished:
- We provide daily qualified tenant & owner leads – we are VERY BUSY!
- We provide you with aTier 1 ERP and CRM System to manage sales processes
- RIF has excellent administrative and marketing support and your focus will be purely on sales!
- A company iPhone, laptop, parking allowance and great office environment with Private Desk (no fees) will be provided to you
- First year income of $85,000 – $130,000
- Strong Commissions, Monthly Bonuses, Medical Benefits, Expenses and generous Vacation Time is offered
- Company participates in Company wide training and career building opportunities for all employees
- Be a part of an organization that invests in their foundation, brand and people!
If the above job description appeals to you and you have the adequate licensing, please contact us. We thank all applicants, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Company events & social hours
- Flexible working hours
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent