Senior Licensed Property Manager
Are you an experienced Property Manager who is looking for new challenges? This could be the opportunity for you. Rent It Furnished is a technology-forward provider of Luxury Rental Properties and Full Property Management Services across Canada. With locations in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and New York, our company has been rapidly expanding both organically and through acquisition since 2009. We currently represent over 4,000 luxury rentals and are poised for continuous rapid growth. To support our expansion plans for 2021, we are looking for an ambitious Senior Licensed Property Manager to join our Yaletown team!
- Do you take pride in your work and naturally excel at managing luxury properties?
- Do you enjoy collaborating with a team of professionals to provide truly outstanding results for your clients?
- Do easily find effective solutions to difficult situations that may seem impossible to others?
- Do you enjoy fostering long-lasting relationships with your clients and your team?
- Do you naturally have a “can-do” attitude and the ability to find opportunities in challenges?
- Are you known for being extremely reliable and accountable for your deliverables?
-Sound like you? Read on!
Who Will Succeed with This Role and With Our Company
- Savvy Problem Solver: You are naturally inquisitive and always on the lookout for better solutions. You are entrepreneurial in your approach and solutions; and opportunities for improvement come to you naturally, quickly and easily. You easily find the opportunity in a challenging situation, and you enjoy adding value by solving for the root cause of the issue.
- Good Energy & Positive Outlook: You are known for the good energy you bring into a room and your ability to see things in a positive, “glass half full” perspective. You are not easily pushed off kilter and even in difficult situations, you know how to bring a sense of humour and some lightness to challenging situations.
- Collaborative: You believe that when everyone plays to their strengths (and to their highest excitement), teams and companies can exceed all expectations and set new standards for an industry. This is our goal. You naturally seek input from others and enjoy contributing at a high level to a united team of experts where deliverables are expected to be outstanding.
- Accountable: Your team can always count on you. You naturally take responsibility and deliver on your commitments and targets. You are results driven, enjoy being held accountable (and measured) and have a high standard for the quality of the work you deliver. When problems arise, you quickly confront issues with proposed solutions to be solved before we are up against a deadline.
What You Bring:
- You will be managing a larger and consistently growing portfolio of beautiful properties
- You will be working with owners and tenants to deliver exceptional results in all aspects of the property management
- Your expertise will help the leasing team sell our management services and grow your portfolio
- You are articulate and have a great command of written English
- You are tech-savvy
- You are currently licensed as a Rental Property Manager in BC and have applied knowledge of the Residential Tenancy Act
- You have at least three years of demonstrated experience successfully managing a sizeable portfolio of higher-end properties
- You have a valid driving license and reliable vehicle
What We Offer:
- You are supported by a hands-on Division Manager
- You have no set office hours and a flexible schedule
- You are provided with a state-of-the-art Tier 1 ERP/CRM System
- You are supported by an excellent accounting, marketing and leasing team. You do not have to show properties to prospective tenants yourself. The Leasing Team will take care of that!
- You are provided with a company iPhone, computer and private desk in our Yaletown office (with no desk fees)
- Team-building events and skill training
- You are paid performance bonuses
If this sounds enticing and you want to be a part of a forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please send us your resume and cover letter.
Salary: compensation commensurate with experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent