Senior Property Manager
Are you an experienced Property Manager who is looking for new challenges? This could be the opportunity for you. Rent It Furnished is a technology-forward provider of Luxury Rental Properties and Full Property Management Services across Canada. With locations in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and New York, our company has been rapidly expanding both organically and through acquisition since 2009. We currently represent over 4,000 luxury rentals and are poised for continuous rapid growth. To support our expansion plans for 2021, we are looking for an ambitious Senior Licensed Property Manager to join our Yaletown team!
We are seeking a LICENSED, SENIOR PROPERTY MANAGER and TEAM LEAD for our Luxury & Furnished Residences in the Vancouver Area
Please note our portfolio does NOT consist of Airbnb, vacation or short term rentals.
Rent it Furnished Realty is an established Property Management Company with over 4000 luxury rental properties in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal and New York City. We are actively looking to hire an experienced, senior Licensed Property Manager for a growing portfolio of luxury furnished and unfurnished residential rental properties in Vancouver.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years experience in full property management, ideally working with furnished and luxury homes and have a desire to advance their career. This position offers considerable advancement opportunities for the right candidate to local or national management roles.
This positions engages within a team environment of professional Property Managers, Leasing Agents, Realtors & Marketing teams. No leasing (tenant showings) or marketing services will be required of this position, however, the successful candidate must have a fluent and extensive understanding of the BC Residential Tenancy Act and will be managing a senior portfolio while acting as the team lead in our Vancouver office. Although the role is primarily Monday through Friday during office hours, some evening or weekend work may be required to accommodate move in/outs.
Do you align with our Values?
Good Energy & Positive Outlook: You are known for the good energy you bring into a room and people enjoy working and being around you. You are not easily pushed off kilter and even in difficult situations, you know how to bring a professional attitude, a sense of humor and some lightness to challenging situations.
Savvy Problem Solver: You are naturally inquisitive and always on the lookout for better solutions. You are entrepreneurial in your approach and solutions; and opportunities for improvement come to you naturally, quickly, and easily. You easily find the opportunity in a challenging situation, and you enjoy adding value by solving for the root cause of the issue with the optimal outcome in mind.
Collaborative: You believe that when experts work together and everyone plays to their strengths, a company can exceed all expectations and set new standards for an industry. This is our goal. You naturally seek input from others and enjoy contributing at a high level to a united team of experts where deliverables are expected to be outstanding.
Accountable: Your team can always count on you. You naturally take responsibility and deliver on your commitments and targets. You are results driven, enjoy being held accountable (and measured) and have a high standard for the quality of the work you deliver. When problems arise, you quickly confront issues with proposed solutions to be solved before we are up against a deadline.
Candidates with the following skills and qualifications will be considered:
- You have minimum 2+ years of residential property management experience and have successfully managed luxury furnished & unfurnished rentals with great success and referrals
- You are an exceptional problem solver and team player who loves to lead with a fantastic can-do attitude
- You enjoy working within a strong company culture and team to ensure outstanding customer service is delivered on all fronts.
- You are extremely organized and appreciate working with a sophisticated ERP/CRM system to log activities, track cases & manage appointments. Details don’t escape you!
- You love working with people, adding value to clients and assisting our sales team in bringing on new business. You will be attending client meetings and will be rewarded for growing your portfolio.
- You handle celebrity and high net-worth clients with ease, poise and strict confidentiality.
- Competitive annual salary based on experience
- Monthly Bonuses based portfolio growth
- Medical benefits, company cell phone, expense reimbursement and more
- Paid vacation and flex time off - this is a full-time employment position
We are looking for an immediate start. While we appreciate and thank everyone for their time in applying, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00-$95,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
Residential Property Management: 2 years (required)
Team lead or management: 2 years (preferred)
BC Rental Property Management License (required)
Drivers License (required)
Work Location: One location